Domestic Aspirations of a SAHM
Congratulations to darksideofthespoon, whose Oatmeal Ice Cream with Toasted Walnuts won the contest for Your Best Recipe with Cereal!
Read more: Winner of Your Best Recipe with Cereal on Food52
always try to keep baby wipes with me at gigs (especially for boogery/slobbery type kids) but hate the packaging…
little bit o hot glue makes it all better
Diaper wipes cases? Hmm
2 large old bananas + 1 cup of quick oats. You can add in choc chips, coconut, or nuts if you’d like. Then 350º for 15 mins. THAT’S IT! would be good for a grab and go bfast with some fruit (=
Fruit & Herbs Flavored Water Tutorials
- For best flavor let ingredients sit for a few hours before serving.
- I make these on large water bottles for the gym
- You can serve this for outdoor summer parties (picnics, fourth of july, garden weddings etc)
- This is significantly lower in calories than juices, soda
- Adding a bit of flavor to water can make it easier to drink more water than usual (sometimes it’s hard to drink 8 glasses of plain water a day)
- I *think* if you are on the Weight Watchers Program fruits & herbs have 0 points (so it’ll count as if you’re drinking plain water) *I don’t know if they changed this points rule…please double check :)
Have to make these soon!!!
-Willam Belli, from Willam’s Beatdown Episode 6
Watercolor on paper. This quote was just too perfect and the dusty pink wig was even more perfect. Had to paint her.
Yesssss!!!! Abbreviations in today’s youth are STUPID
Heres what I like to think every time I get dressed.
Hahaha this is hysterical!
wow. this summarizes my awfulness quite succinctly.
Willam 💗all the good ones are gay!!!
Willam!!!! I am OBSESSED with her!!!!
Homemade, it’s been a while!
i made my own biscuits and gravy this morning, with french toast and strawberry syrup… my homemade bug bit me again!! Making broccoli casserole and chicken tonight!! It’s already prepped, just waiting to pop the casserole in the oven and crisp the chicken!!! :)
I spy with my little eye two guys who left their backpacks in Boston… oh wait.
how can you not just LOVE boston.
Cheers to the compilation of my life's trials and tribulations mixed with the enjoyment of my loved ones & recipes I get my hands on along the way. I make mistakes, try to grow, and accept all the changes along the way... here's to honesty, it's the only thing worth writing about.